I came across this un-named waterfall while heading up to take sunset images of the peak in Mt. Rainier National Park. I love that layering in this and, of course, the tranquil scene.
I've never been to any US National Park that didn't awe me in some way, and this was no exception. I was fortunate to get to this spot at the right time - the lighting was perfect. The stream wasn't overpowering so the flow sets a very balanced and pleasing scene. The distant peak gives an idea of the possible source if this beautiful fall.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor