Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
I came across this un-named waterfall while heading up to take sunset images of the peak in Mt. Rainier National Park. I love that layering in this and, of course, the tranquil scene.
I've never been to any US National Park that didn't awe me in some way, and this was no exception. I was fortunate to get to this spot at the right time - the lighting was perfect. The stream wasn't overpowering so the flow sets a very balanced and pleasing scene. The distant peak gives an idea of the possible source if this beautiful fall.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor