On my last day in Yosemite NP, I tried to photograph the sunset from Tunnel View, a very typical view point. But the amount of photographers already there discouraged me, specially since I was using then my humble Canon EOS 1200D. A bit disappointed, we drove to the exit, but in our way we saw a beautiful spot at the bank of Mercer river. The water was calm, the reflections were beautiful and there wasn't anybody except us. So I jumped out of the car, mounted quickly my camera on my tripod and wished for a beautiful sunset. There wasn't clouds, but the mountains caught the last rays of sun, lighting up with a beautiful orange glow. My last photo of Yosemite was also the most beautiful memory from that trip!
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor