The beautiful Oregon Coast is never a disappointment. This capture is near Gold Beach along the southern section. The rocks caught my eye at first, but then I noticed the longer distance the water flowed along the shoreline and I knew it was meant for a longer exposure to catch the beautiful movement. It's a gorgeous scene that gives the impression you could whisk along the tops of the flow.
The West Coast of the United States gets more and more spectacular the farther north one ventures.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor