My family skis together every weekend. My first winter after major shoulder surgery, I was looking for a way to get outside and enjoy winter in a new way while I was on the "injured list." I decided to try snowshoeing, and this photo was taken on my first day.
It was the perfect morning, right after a new snowfall. It was quiet, serene, and absolutely stunning. My puppy and I enjoyed the entire morning of walking through the new snowdrifts and watching the ice sparkle.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor