This year I spent countless weekends in South Tyrol to photographically document the beauty of the landscape. I am magically attracted by the tops of the Dolomites which meander through this beautiful part of Italy. Every sight of these natural wonders leaves me speechless, for me one of the landscape photography hotspots of this world. Even though probably every corner of the South Tyrolean landscapes has already been photographed, which is justified by its beauty, I can only recommend this heavenly spot to any photographer. This Spot, called Lago di Antorno, which is easily accessible by car, so there are always a lot of people there. You have to be there early to get a good place.
I arrived in the cold darkness and already had a certain composition in my head, which I wanted to transfer into a picture. Around 6 o'clock in the morning I was still alone, only half an hour later there were about 40 other photographers around me. So we all waited eagerly for the sunrise. To our luck a few clouds were added, which were red before sunrise, and there it was, the magic moment! Some of them had tears in their eyes because the incredible beauty of the nature fascinated them. These are the moments a photographer is willing to get up at night and go to a spot, aren't they?
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor