I was visiting my brother in the isolated town of Pelly Crossing over the holidays, and although it was around -40 degrees Celsius almost every day, there were too many good photo opportunities to stay inside. One day he took me up the hill overlooking the town where I had a perfect view of the famous blue Pelly Bridge.
The icy colour added to the overall feeling of cold you get when you look at this photo. I'm shivering now just thinking about how my hands almost froze through the thin gloves I was wearing to access the controls on my camera. As usual, it was worth the pain!
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor