I was visiting my brother in the isolated town of Pelly Crossing over the holidays, and although it was around -40 degrees Celsius almost every day, there were too many good photo opportunities to stay inside. One day he took me up the hill overlooking the town where I had a perfect view of the famous blue Pelly Bridge.
The icy colour added to the overall feeling of cold you get when you look at this photo. I'm shivering now just thinking about how my hands almost froze through the thin gloves I was wearing to access the controls on my camera. As usual, it was worth the pain!
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor