Sunset happens daily; I take photos daily. When I go out to shoot, I try to find angles that show off the beauty of the natural world, especially in highly manufactured locations. This photo is one of those specific cases where the sunset was on me, and I was in a shopping mall. I went searching for an angle to hide the shopping mall and all my surrounding areas. Sometimes, finding the right angle is hard because, in this case, I was in a crowded public location.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor