Just about an hour's drive from the city of Toronto is the picturesque town of Caledon, Ontario, where several farms and empty fields make for compelling minimalism images, especially in the winter.
The snow is clean and free of any obstructions. This image was taken from St. Andrew's Road near the Paintbrush Golf Course early on an overcast Sunday morning. A worthwhile location to visit during any season to escape the hustle and bustle of the city.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor