Just about an hour's drive from the city of Toronto is the picturesque town of Caledon, Ontario, where several farms and empty fields make for compelling minimalism images, especially in the winter.
The snow is clean and free of any obstructions. This image was taken from St. Andrew's Road near the Paintbrush Golf Course early on an overcast Sunday morning. A worthwhile location to visit during any season to escape the hustle and bustle of the city.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor