I broke my shoulder skiing last season, and after surgery to fix it, I'm not allowed on skis again this year. But I couldn't stand staying inside when the snow fell, so, this was my very first time snowshoeing experience. I was alone while the family skied, and I fell in love with it. The quiet, the stillness, the slower speed of it all allowed me to take the time to really see this gorgeous place that I live in.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor