An Autumn morning, I was headed for the woods in the neighbourhood of my German home near Emlichheim, looking for some nice Autumn forest pictures, including colour, ferns, trees, the lot.
I had to park my car on the other side of the road, close to the river Vechte. As I saw some fog over the fields in the distance, I decided to take a look at the river before entering the woods. Over the water was a thin layer of mist, constantly changing, growing thicker, getting thinner. When the sun rose, the light was shining through the trees, making the image complete.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor