An Autumn morning, I was headed for the woods in the neighbourhood of my German home near Emlichheim, looking for some nice Autumn forest pictures, including colour, ferns, trees, the lot.
I had to park my car on the other side of the road, close to the river Vechte. As I saw some fog over the fields in the distance, I decided to take a look at the river before entering the woods. Over the water was a thin layer of mist, constantly changing, growing thicker, getting thinner. When the sun rose, the light was shining through the trees, making the image complete.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor