This image was photographed in Skagsanden Beach in Lofoten, Norway during the winter. It was a dull and cold day after a heavy snowfall, and not a pleasant day to be in the outdoor. However, I think it is a great opportunity to create a moody image of snowy landscape. It was difficult to walk around the deep snow. After scouting around the beach, I found an interesting pattern formed the snow and stream that lead to the ocean. With the use of ultra-wide angle lens, and photographing from low angle, I was able to exaggerate the pattern of snow and make it interesting. This is the best example of getting great image in the bad weather condition.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor