Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
This image was photographed in Skagsanden Beach in Lofoten, Norway during the winter. It was a dull and cold day after a heavy snowfall, and not a pleasant day to be in the outdoor. However, I think it is a great opportunity to create a moody image of snowy landscape. It was difficult to walk around the deep snow. After scouting around the beach, I found an interesting pattern formed the snow and stream that lead to the ocean. With the use of ultra-wide angle lens, and photographing from low angle, I was able to exaggerate the pattern of snow and make it interesting. This is the best example of getting great image in the bad weather condition.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor