A beautiful soft and pastel sunrise on Hunting Island Beach, SC. The boneyard is a favorite spot of mine, and I try to go every year. Each sunrise is different, and each storm rearranges and changes the trees. Some that I photographed my first trip are gone, but then more follow as the salt water encroaches on the forest along the shore. It has endless comps, with ever changing colors and mood. Always a fun place to spend the morning.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor