A beautiful soft and pastel sunrise on Hunting Island Beach, SC. The boneyard is a favorite spot of mine, and I try to go every year. Each sunrise is different, and each storm rearranges and changes the trees. Some that I photographed my first trip are gone, but then more follow as the salt water encroaches on the forest along the shore. It has endless comps, with ever changing colors and mood. Always a fun place to spend the morning.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor