We stayed at the Perivolas Traditional Houses which was a short walk to the narrow street through the town center of Santorini. The main street straddles the top of the hill of Santorini. On one side of the street as you are walking you can see the Aegean Sea.
In the morning of the first day we spent in Santorini we were lucky to walk the main street before the cruise ships arrived so we had great views of the buildings. I was attracted to this arch way because of the color first and then I saw the shadow in the arch way.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor