We stayed at the Perivolas Traditional Houses which was a short walk to the narrow street through the town center of Santorini. The main street straddles the top of the hill of Santorini. On one side of the street as you are walking you can see the Aegean Sea.
In the morning of the first day we spent in Santorini we were lucky to walk the main street before the cruise ships arrived so we had great views of the buildings. I was attracted to this arch way because of the color first and then I saw the shadow in the arch way.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor