This photo was taken in 2006 from the offices of Lopes Picture Company, a production company located on 19th Street in New York City. I'd stared out that window on numerous occasions, but this day the light was just right, accentuating the mixed angularity, shapes and textures of NYC rooftops.
While not a landscape, per se, it is a dynamic cityscape that conveys some of the beauty and inaccessibility of New York's older office buildings, many of which were built in the 19th or early 20th century.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor