Berry college is a small college located 1.5 hours away from Metro Atlanta. It was a foggy morning in late autumn, I decided to get up at 5:00 am to drive to Berry college because I heard about how attractive the campus is and I never have been to this place before. Berry college owns this large forest area behind their main campus and this has been traditionally been a recreational site to the public.
As I mentioned before the morning was really foggy. I have to drive really slow to make sure that I am driving safe. Once I reach the campus, it was cold, moist and super foggy still. I can barely see anything in front me. I made my way to the hiking trail and slowly climbing to the location. The lighting was bad due to the weather and tree coverage, and I have to use a flashlight even in the early morning. But I finally made it, and what's even more excited is the sun started to shine through this foggy forest and created this dreamy look.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor