Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
Stiavnica’s Calvary is one of the most beautiful baroque Calvaries in Europe. The construction began in 1745, and it was finished in 1751. The uniqueness of the Calvary along with its sensitive setting onto a place with a beautiful view make it one of the most visited attractions. In 2007 it was put on the List of 100 most endangered sites of the world and in 2008 commenced – based on the voluntary initiative – its general reconstruction. I took this photo from an the opposite mountain during the inversion (300 mm focal length).
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor