Brush Creek Falls near Athens, WV is one of my favorite waterfalls. Once I shoot the wide-angle shots, I get out a long lens and start isolating parts of the waterfall. This falls has a lot of rock ledges at different heights and it can create some interesting compositions. I have been here at different times of the year, with varying levels of water flow. When the water is low it can reveal even more levels of rock and different compositions. I like to just take my time a be creative.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor