Brush Creek Falls near Athens, WV is one of my favorite waterfalls. Once I shoot the wide-angle shots, I get out a long lens and start isolating parts of the waterfall. This falls has a lot of rock ledges at different heights and it can create some interesting compositions. I have been here at different times of the year, with varying levels of water flow. When the water is low it can reveal even more levels of rock and different compositions. I like to just take my time a be creative.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor