As a landscape photographer, I always wish for dramatic skies. Well, that didn't happen that morning. The summer of 2022 was very dry and warm in Switzerland, and clouds were tough to find. The good side of that situation, though, is that this cloudless sky allowed for a nice pre-sunrise pink glow on the horizon that did the trick in the end. Nature always creates surprises, good and bad, and that is what makes the beauty of landscape photography.Upload YOUR Picture • WIN $200 Cash
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor