The Three Sisters Beach in Tongaporutu, North Island, was one of my New Zealand trip highlights. Still away from the main touristic route and with endless composition possibilities, it is a photographer's paradise. This image was taken at sunrise but sunsets are even better once the sun sets over the Tasman Sea. Low tide location. I took this image in April 2018. Some weeks later this arc has collapsed.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor