I was standing on the edge of an overlook at Dead Horse Point State Park in west-central Utah, looking at an amazing sunrise scene. We were waiting for the sun to rise, and I noticed these softly frosted leaves behind us and thought about their life cycle compared to ours as humans. Then I looked at the grand view and realized just how lucky we, as photographers, truly are! Then my focus changed from the grand landscape we came to photograph to the many splendors of the macro world right at our feet.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor