A misty morning in Wellfleet, MA. Around 7 am. Almost always good light for photography. This path is located just East of town and over Tim's Bridge.
I really enjoy the fine, crisp latticework created by these trees and seagrasses, with the fog enhancing the painterly sfumato of the background detail. Wellfleet and Cape Cod have a myriad of great places for photography, and that great photographic look extends through the year.
Cape Cod National Seashore and the Audubon Center are also great places for photography.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor