The road less travelled in Banff National Park would be Highway 93, which splits off from the main thoroughfare of the Trans Canada Highway. The northern leg of 93 takes you from Lake Louise, Alberta, to the more famous (and interesting) Jasper, Alberta, and it contains some of the best scenery Canada has to offer. This is why I chose this route to test my 830nm infrared-converted Nikon Z5. The straight-out-of-camera pictures deliver what once took hours in Lightroom.
For this image, I decreased the texture to soften the clouds and reduced the file size as per the requirements for submission. Other than that, this is what infrared does to a white landscape on a very bright day.Upload YOUR Picture • WIN $200 Cash
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor