While traveling in Morocco we spent several nights camped out in the Desert allowing us great access to the dunes. As the sun was setting one evening we took a camel ride out to a far dune in the Erg Chebbi desert to capture the last light of day. The wind kicked up making it difficult to protect my gear from the blowing sand, but did make for an interesting condition as wind swept the top of the dunes with blowing sand.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor