While traveling in Morocco we spent several nights camped out in the Desert allowing us great access to the dunes. As the sun was setting one evening we took a camel ride out to a far dune in the Erg Chebbi desert to capture the last light of day. The wind kicked up making it difficult to protect my gear from the blowing sand, but did make for an interesting condition as wind swept the top of the dunes with blowing sand.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor