This was a lucky shot... It has been the only time I have seen the area around the Aoos Lake with so much snow, and during a colorful sunset. I have seen it so many times, even during winter in the past years, but every time the weather didn't help for a dramatic minimal shot. The sun was about to hide completely behind the horizon, so I shot it handheld, as I had no more time to set up my tripod, filters and remote shutter release. I hope I will see this scene again in the future with some more available time.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor