One evening in November, I went to the lake near our daughter's home to photograph the ducks at sunset. The ducks were quite active and made for some beautiful silhouettes on the sunset-reflected water of the lake. But what caught my eye was the various reeds projecting out of the water. They provided static objects in the still water for the unlimited reflected subject matter.
Being a Fujifilm camera, I chose to use the Fujifilm Velvia profile in Lightroom to give the sunset colors the punch the old slide film used to render.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor