Almost 3 years ago I decided to visit Black forest in Germany during Autumn. The scenery and the colors were amazing at this time of the year. The whole place was a real color feast, full of autumnal colors in all kind of shades. The forest was a joy, full of bright colors, small water streams and beautiful atmosphere that could trigger your imagination. This picture of a water fall in Triberg is one of my personal favorites.
I loved the contrast of the orange leaves against the green rocks and the light escaping the thick foliage on the back. It was one of this times that I really captured what I had in my mind. It was a rough path with high elevation to reach this waterfall but it was worth it.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor