Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
This small waterfall is located just off of the Falls Trail at the Ricketts Glen State Park. The falls is not easy to photograph since you need to carefully walk out into the middle of the creek just upstream and near the edge of the larger B. Reynolds waterfall. Second, you need to stabilize your tripod in the flowing water and adjust the shutter speed to about 0.5 seconds in order to get the white water lead lines created by the flowing water. I took this photo in the fall and had just the right amount of water flowing over the finger of the falls combined with some colorful and light fall foliage in the background.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor