Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
I always make it a point to visit Kubota Japanese Garden at least once during fall. Several times would be ideal, but once was all I had time for this year. Once was sufficient though.
I love this place, as it's beautiful, free and pretty close to where I live. What a relaxing place to stroll around, look for compositions and just take in the beauty.
This enchanting scene presented itself to me as I came upon one of my favorite parts of the garden. This stunning, softly backlit maple sporting maximum color created a beautiful color contrast with the cool tones of the pond it was overhanging.
A place I would recommend a visit to for anyone in the area. Anytime is a good time, but spring and especially fall is when this place really shines.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor