I always make it a point to visit Kubota Japanese Garden at least once during the fall. Several times would be ideal, but once was all I had time for this year. Once was sufficient, though.
I love this place, as it's beautiful, free and pretty close to where I live. What a relaxing place to stroll around, look for compositions, and just take in the beauty.
This enchanting scene presented itself to me as I came upon one of my favorite parts of the garden. This stunning, softly backlit maple sporting maximum color created a beautiful color contrast with the cool tones of the pond it was overhanging.
It is a place I would recommend a visit to for anyone in the area. Anytime is a good time, but spring, especially fall, is when this place shines.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor