Autumn often feels like the shortest season of the year, but this year it felt much longer. The warm days and cold nights mixed perfectly to create incredibly vibrant colors across the landscape. The rising sun made the aspen trees glow gold along the shoreline at Oxbow Bend. Normally, by mid-October, the Grand Teton mountain range has a fresh coating of snow. However, this year, the late winter weather allowed the fall foliage to flourish. The crisp mountain air this fall morning was particularly fresh.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor