Autumn often feels like the shortest season of the year, but this year it felt much longer. The warm days and cold nights mixed perfectly to create incredibly vibrant colors across the landscape. The rising sun made the aspen trees glow gold along the shoreline at Oxbow Bend. Normally, by mid-October, the Grand Teton mountain range has a fresh coating of snow. However, this year, the late winter weather allowed the fall foliage to flourish. The crisp mountain air this fall morning was particularly fresh.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor