TAKE PART • WIN $100
This shot is one of my favorites from the first landscape outing with my newly acquired Nikon Z6. Brighton Beach along Lake Superior is a favorite location of mine that is close to home and easy to get to quickly. I like to photograph at this location a lot in the early morning hours to watch the stars fade into the morning sun. The rocks along the shore line provide lots of compositional options. On this particular day there was barely a short glimpse of the sun luckily however before sunrise as the sky lightened up we were treated to a gorgeous color display across the quickly moving clouds. I was experimenting with the Z6 while also stacking graduated filters to darken the sky while allowing more light on the rocky shore.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor