I spent the day watching the light and fog shift before my eyes. It was amazing to see the fog ebb and wane. The temperature was the variant on this January day. It went from below freezing to 56 and then 48 and down again.
I loved the way the fog cocooned the houses and the surrounding mountains. The waterfalls froze almost in front of me. I hung out with my tripod and constantly checked my meter for the highlights. I hoped the rest would come together.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor