All images tell a story / All landscapes have a history. Photographs are greatly enriched when accompanied by their story, how and why they were captured, and what memories evoke us. Also, the history of the landscape we photograph helps us appreciate and enrich the image. What is the origin of the elements that make up the landscape we photographed? Are we facing a wild natural landscape or one modified by man? Why do we think this landscape is beautiful? Is the proportion, harmony, unity and order of its elements? Is it quality?
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor