One of the most charming places in the Tatra Mountains is Hala Gasienicowa. The wooden cabins at the base of the mountains look extraordinary. I was lucky that one of them had the lights on.
It is a two-hour walk to the 1500-meter altitude Hala, but it is worth it. I had to walk deep in the snow to capture this picture, almost up my chest at parts.
I was there in the middle of the night and walked under the moonlight. The weather failed me a bit as the mountains were mostly covered by clouds, but it was still worth it.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor