One of the most charming places in the Tatra Mountains is Hala Gasienicowa. The wooden cabins at the base of the mountains look extraordinary. I was lucky that one of them had the lights on.
It is a two-hour walk to the 1500-meter altitude Hala, but it is worth it. I had to walk deep in the snow to capture this picture, almost up my chest at parts.
I was there in the middle of the night and walked under the moonlight. The weather failed me a bit as the mountains were mostly covered by clouds, but it was still worth it.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor