I set out on a hike on a beautiful crisp autumn day in early November in the Beaverhead Range on the Idaho/Montana border. While the lower elevations were in the shadows on the hike during the late morning, returning in the late afternoon resulted in being rewarded with a beautiful side and backlighting upon the alpine forest!
Hiking along a talus slope on the north side of a valley, a brilliantly lit aspen stood alone amongst an incredible stand of backlit evergreens! It was a joy to spend time capturing images as the light slowly receded into the horizon.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor