TAKE PART • WIN $100
While walking along Cromer Beach at low tide with my family, I noticed these curious shapes in the sand where tiny streams had exposed darker grains of sand, creating a feathered effect which immediately reminded me of a copse of surreal trees swaying in the wind on top of a small knoll. Although the family might not agree, the overcast conditions really helped avoid harsh contrasts in this image - the real challenge was finding a group of "trees" that wasn't too cluttered and chaotic.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor