Took the picture of this Shamrock flower while I am in quarantine due to COVID. My hobby of taking pictures kept me sane during this period. Spending a lot of time in my garden. I am able to successfully grow some plants and enjoy their blossoms. No focus stacking here and this is a single shot with F/8 helped to capture the center of the flower and the pollen dust. The color contrast between petals and stamen is beautiful. You can also notice the lines on the petals.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor