This scene was such a contrast between the warm burnt orange and yellow leaves framing the cool blues and purples. I used my 70-200 lens with my tripod as I wanted to capture the dichotomy between the warm and cool tones before me. Each time I look at the hues, I am amazed by the way they complement one another. The sun and light play such an essential part in the beautiful displays of color especially seen on these mountain ranges.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor