This scene was such a contrast between the warm burnt orange and yellow leaves framing the cool blues and purples. I used my 70-200 lens with my tripod as I wanted to capture the dichotomy between the warm and cool tones before me. Each time I look at the hues, I am amazed by the way they complement one another. The sun and light play such an essential part in the beautiful displays of color especially seen on these mountain ranges.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor