Party Rock is an excellent hike, albeit challenging. It gives one the best view of Lake Lure, with an elevation of about 900'. Porting my tripod and backpack filled with cameras and lenses gave me quite a workout.
When I arrived at the top – what a view, I turned around and gave it a 360, planting my tripod where I could manage the light, distant mountains, lake and foliage. It was a spectacular view and a perfect resting place for a weary hiker.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor