Vestrahorn, a beautiful 1500-foot peak jaggedly jettisoning above the black sand beach, immediately catches one's eye and vision. However, the reflections on the receding surf vary from moment to moment. The Knowles above the beach also provide various opportunities, but the black sand and surf create patterns that compete with the jagged peaks.
My trip to Iceland was exhilarating yet challenging in the winter weather. An opportunity not to be missed for the young and hearty! The physical and photographic challenges are there in the majesty of the Icelandic landscapes.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor