Vestrahorn, a beautiful 1500-foot peak jaggedly jettisoning above the black sand beach, immediately catches one's eye and vision. However, the reflections on the receding surf vary from moment to moment. The Knowles above the beach also provide various opportunities, but the black sand and surf create patterns that compete with the jagged peaks.
My trip to Iceland was exhilarating yet challenging in the winter weather. An opportunity not to be missed for the young and hearty! The physical and photographic challenges are there in the majesty of the Icelandic landscapes.Upload YOUR Picture • WIN $200 Cash
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor