This image was taken from a well known area in Yosemite as one leaves towards the exit of the Valley. It was a cold February morning in 2014 in a year without much rain or snow.Lacking much winter snow, I focused on the reflections in front of me. I could not resist this scene!The stillness of the day and the majesty, peacefulness of Yosemite can be appreciated looking up, or looking down at the reflections. Either way it was awe-inspiring!
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor