This image was taken from a well known area in Yosemite as one leaves towards the exit of the Valley. It was a cold February morning in 2014 in a year without much rain or snow.Lacking much winter snow, I focused on the reflections in front of me. I could not resist this scene!The stillness of the day and the majesty, peacefulness of Yosemite can be appreciated looking up, or looking down at the reflections. Either way it was awe-inspiring!
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor