Wandering through the area of the Checkerboard Mesa in Zion national park, I came across this amazing specimen of a cottonwood in full fall color. It seemed to be wearing a red sandstone top hat to capture my eye. In order to bring that hat into the frame I had to climb up the incline on the opposite side of the wash. Then came the job of making sure that the foreground was uncluttered with rock and shrub to make sure the viewers eye staked focused on the cottonwood. This was the result after moving about for what seemed like an hour.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor