"Time of Transition" is the title of this image in my portfolio. It was taken on a day in early November some years ago. My wife and I were hiking near Spitz an der Donau in the Wachau, a valley formed by the river Danube in Lower Austria. The path led us first through vineyards with golden autumn foliage. At the slopes of a hill called Buchberg, we reached a dense beech forest, also dominated by autumn colors, yet with still some greens remaining in between. The fog was getting dense, as the top of the hill was hidden in clouds. This scene made for an interesting juxtapposition of the seasons to my eye.Upload YOUR Picture • WIN $200 Cash
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor