"Time of Transition" is the title of this image in my portfolio. It was taken on a day in early November some years ago. My wife and I were hiking near Spitz an der Donau in the Wachau, a valley formed by the river Danube in Lower Austria. The path led us first through vineyards with golden autumn foliage. At the slopes of a hill called Buchberg, we reached a dense beech forest, also dominated by autumn colors, yet with still some greens remaining in between. The fog was getting dense, as the top of the hill was hidden in clouds. This scene made for an interesting juxtapposition of the seasons to my eye.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor