This was quite a phenomena. We climbed on top of one of the stacks about 10PM. It was a beautiful night, just a few clouds, but too many to catch the 'milky way'. We waited to see whether they would clear and kept on checking our cameras to make sure that they would not run out of battery charge and clear any mist off of the lenses. The moon and stars were out, but amazingly, the sun decided to show up as well. I call this The Sun, Moon and Stars Celebrate The Night.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor