This was quite a phenomena. We climbed on top of one of the stacks about 10PM. It was a beautiful night, just a few clouds, but too many to catch the 'milky way'. We waited to see whether they would clear and kept on checking our cameras to make sure that they would not run out of battery charge and clear any mist off of the lenses. The moon and stars were out, but amazingly, the sun decided to show up as well. I call this The Sun, Moon and Stars Celebrate The Night.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor