This photo was taken from the boat that was taking us back to the mainland after a walk in the Perito Moreno Glacier, in Lago Argentina, Santa Cruz Province in Argentina.
This was the last day of a trip my youngest daughter and I took to Torres del Paine National Park in Chile and Perito Moreno Glacier in Argentina in January 2020, a couple of months before the COVID pandemic hit and lockdowns where imposed.
Fortunately, we had wonderful weather the entire trip and even in the glacier walk, but in the boat trip back, this dark, gloomy, somewhat frightening weather system appeared on our left with four shades of blue – lighter shades from the lake and the glacier in the foreground, and a darker, gloomier shade in the mountains and the clouds in the backgrounds, and on the right-hand side an almost white part of the glacier and a touch of brown earth.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor