This was an impromptu trip to the Italian Dolomites in 2019. My wife and I had been trying to plan a trip here for some time but could not get our heads around the logistics. In the end, we just booked flights and two places to stay and winged it.
One of the locations I picked because it overlooked this spot; the image was taken on the grounds of the accommodation, overlooking the Church of St. Johann in Ranui.
As the sun rose, I stood with my camera set to aperture priority, f/16, ISO 100.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor