I was hiking nearby the Ouareau river, when I saw the forest, its reflection on the water and the shore-line. It creates a visual triangle that amplifies the depth of field. I was also entranced by the colours of the rock and the texture of the sky. Carrying my camera during outdoor activities is always a pleasure. For that purpose, my favourite lens is the mzuiko 12-100 f/4 pro: weatherproof and no need to change lenses.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor