This is one of my favorite spots in Joshua Tree as it's a little off the beaten track and therefore doesn't see too much traffic. It's a great place to watch the late afternoon sun cover the wide-open plain here with gorgeous light as it descends towards the horizon. On this day, I could see the clouds starting to form before the sunset, the color started to build, and then the sky treated us to the most incredible light show. The intensity continued to build for a good 10-15 minutes and then I took my shot.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor