What an exhilarating scene to witness. It was almost as if I was deposited in an old western movie. I was part of a small group, but became separated and lost. As I was making my way back to where I had hoped I would find someone, this scene captured my attention, and like a neon sign, begged to be captured by my camera. I was overwhelmed at how everything that I had hoped for came together in one click of my camera. When that happens, I consider it a gift. In this case, it was a well-deserved gift as I had taken a tumble with my camera collecting the desert sand in every crack and crevasse. I was amazed that my camera still functioned, and that I was given the opportunity to memorialize my 'trip'!
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor