We were traveling in the north of Argentina with a rented camper. The Arita cone is in one of the many salt flats (Arizaro) that abound in this area. During the day, temperatures are high and drop a lot at night. It could be windy, a problem if you have to change your lens.
It is difficult to find where to sleep in the area. There are some mining operations but no hotels. We did it in our camper but it was cold.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your pictures to over 300,000 followers
• Download all new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor