We were traveling in the north of Argentina with a rented camper. The Arita cone is in one of the many salt flats (Arizaro) that abound in this area. During the day, temperatures are high and drop a lot at night. It could be windy, a problem if you have to change your lens.
It is difficult to find where to sleep in the area. There are some mining operations but no hotels. We did it in our camper but it was cold.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor