One one of our many trips to the American Southwest we decided to visit Upper Antelope Canyon which is just outside Page AZ. This was our first attempt shooting a slot canyon. We took the Photographer's Tour which lasted 2 hours. The spring winds where blowing so hard that sand was pouring in from overhead. When we left the canyon and got back to the parking lot, we could not see the power plant that across the street because of all the dust and sand in the air. We had to clean our camera equipment in the hotel parking lot before taking it to our room. It was a great experience.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor