Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
One one of our many trips to the American Southwest we decided to visit Upper Antelope Canyon which is just outside Page AZ. This was our first attempt shooting a slot canyon. We took the Photographer's Tour which lasted 2 hours. The spring winds where blowing so hard that sand was pouring in from overhead. When we left the canyon and got back to the parking lot, we could not see the power plant that across the street because of all the dust and sand in the air. We had to clean our camera equipment in the hotel parking lot before taking it to our room. It was a great experience.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor